Loaded Nachos with Dill Pickle Salsa
Loaded nachos are the best snack food, and there is so much flavor in this fun variation! For this recipe, you get to be creative and use whatever you have in your pantry. Plus, these nachos are a perfect, customizable snack for any size group of people if you're having a party, or they make for an easy dinner for one. The best part of this recipe is the dill pickle salsa, made with The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dills, which adds a nice, unique savory and sweet flavor to the dish. These nachos are also topped with the The Real Dill Green Chile Hot Sauce for a healthy dose of round, smoky, medium heat.
Grab your favorite tortilla chips, the can of beans hiding in your back pantry, and all of the cheese you can find, and bake until bubbly and crispy perfection!
Dill Pickle Salsa
- 2/3 cup The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dills (or favorite pickle flavor)
- 1/2 cup heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Juice of half of a lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- Diced avocado (or guacamole)
- Grated cheese (we recommend a blend of mozzarella, Monterey jack and cheddar)
- 1/4 cup The Real Dill Green Chile Hot Sauce
Dill Pickle Salsa
- Combine Jalapeño Honey Dills, or pickles of choice, tomatoes, red onions, lime juice, cilantro (optional), olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir to incorporate and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out tortilla chips in an even layer.
- Sprinkle cheese, liberally, over the tortilla chips. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and nice and bubbly.
- Top nachos with dill pickle salsa, black beans, diced avocado, and a hefty drizzle of Green Chile Hot Sauce. Feel free to add any additional toppings that you'd like. Serve immediately.
Recipe made in collaboration with Meg Hacopian, @curlywithcravings