Bloody Mary Toasts
These crunchy toasts feature a next-level combo of fresh tomato, briney olives, and bold Bloody Mary flavors. Perfect for brunch or served as an app.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or mini heirloom tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
1/2 baguette, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, such as castelvetrano or manzanilla
- 1/4 cup The Real Dill Original Bloody Mary Mix
- 1tsp The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat and add baguette. Toast until deeply browned and then flip to brown other side. Remove from pan.
- Slice end of garlic clove so some of the inside is exposed and rub the warm bread with the garlic.
- Return pan to medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil, tomatoes, and 1tsp Bloody Mary Rimming Spice. cook until tomatoes soften and start to burst, about 5-7 mins. Add olives and Original Bloody Mary Mix. Simmer 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened and set aside to cool for about 10 minutes. This mixture can be made ahead and served cold, room temp, or warm.
- When ready to serve, top each baguette slice with tomato and olive mixture. Add extra Bloody Mary Rimming Spice on top for garnish and enjoy
Recipe made in collaboration with @mykitchencupboard.