Spicy Pickle Margarita
Slightly spicy and slightly sweet Jalapeño Honey Dills, pickles and brine, are the secret ingredients you didn't know your margarita needed.
- 1½ oz tequila
- ½ oz triple sec
- 1 oz The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dills pickle brine
- ½ oz agave
- ¾ oz lime juice
- ½ tbsp sea salt for rim
- ½ tsp chili powder for rim
- ½ tsp minced dill for rim
Pickle garnish: The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dills
- Prepare a cocktail glass with a spice rim: Add sea salt, chili powder and dill to a shallow dish and stir to combine. Use a lime slice to coat the rim of the glass. Submerge the glass into the spice mix until the rim is coated.
- Add tequila, triple sec, pickle juice, agave, lime juice and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
- Fill your prepared cocktail glass with ice. Strain the cocktail mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with a pickle.
Recipe made in collaboration with Lauren Hodgen, Citrus Diaries.