Fried Pickle Dip
Craving fried pickles, but don't feel like frying? Fried pickle dip combines everything there is to love about fried pickles, minus the mess. Creamy sour cream and Greek yogurt perfectly balance tangy pickles in this recipe. Top the dip off with toasty panko breadcrumbs that taste just like a fried coating.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Ranch seasoning
- 1/4-1/2 cup The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dills and Caraway Garlic Dills (we used a combo)
- 1 tbsp The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dills pickle brine
- 5 tbsp toasted panko breadcrumbs (reserve 1 tbsp to garnish)
- 1 tsp salt
- Handful of fresh dill and green onions, finely chopped (reserve extra for garnish)
- Mix all of the ingredients, besides the garnishes, in a bowl. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- Remove from the fridge and mix well. Garnish with extra panko, fresh dill, and green onions.
Recipe made in collaboration with Lauren Hodgen, Citrus Diaries.