Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Spring Rolls
This is one of the easiest chicken salad recipes that you can make. It's light, refreshing, and full of unexpected flavors. Eat it as is or wrap it in a rice paper wrap spring roll with crunchy, colorful vegetables-- one of our favorite healthy alternatives to a sandwich! Don't forget to serve it with a side of Green Chile Hot Sauce for an extra flavor boost.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 1 lb. shredded chicken (seasoned liberally with salt and pepper prior to cooking)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp The Real Dill Habanero Horseradish Dills pickle brine
1 pickled habanero from a jar of The Real Dill Habanero Horseradish Dills, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped The Real Dill Habanero Horseradish Dills
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Spring Rolls Ingredients:
- Rice paper sheets
- Romain lettuce hearts
- Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Red onion, cut into strips
- The Real Dill Habanero Horseradish Dills, cut into strips
- The Real Dill Green Chile Hot Sauce for dipping
- Add chicken salad ingredients to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble the spring rolls, wet a sheet of rice paper according to the directions on the package. Set the wet rice paper onto a cutting board.
- Lay down a small piece of the romaine lettuce about an inch from the bottom of the rice paper sheet. Add about 2 tablespoons of the chicken salad mixture, along with carrots, red bell pepper, red onion, pickles, and cilantro.
- Roll the rice paper into rolls and cut in half. Serve immediately with Green Chile Hot Sauce on the side for dipping.