Bloody Mary Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
November 22, 2021
Jalapeño poppers are one of the best appetizers you can make. They're spicy, cheesy, salty, crispy, and oh-so-satisfying. Wrap them in smoky bacon and add in bold Bloody Mary flavor, and quite honestly, you have yourself the greatest jalapeño popper of all time.
- Add softened cream cheese, Bloody Mary Mix, and 2 tsp Bloody Mary Rimming Spice to a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Cut each jalapeño in half and remove the seeds and veins. We recommend scraping everything out with a spoon.
- Stuff cream cheese mixture into each jalapeño half. Wrap a piece of bacon around the stuffed jalapeño. Set completed peppers aside on baking sheet or plate.
- Sprinkle remaining 1-2 tbsp Bloody Mary Rimming spice on top of each bacon wrapped jalapeño.
- Cook in an air fryer or oven at 400 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked through and nice and crispy. For extra smokey flavor, put the jalapeños in a smoker at 200 degrees F for 2.5 - 3 hours, or until the bacon is cooked to your desired crispness.
Recipe made in collaboration with Stephanie Bernier, @mountainfed