Crispy Smashed Potatoes with a Spicy Pickle Sauce
Nothing beats crispy, crunchy potatoes, but the star of this dish is the spicy pickle sauce.
- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes
2 The Real Dill Habanero Horseradish Dills spears, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 grated garlic clove
1 tbsp lemon juice (or more) plus 1/4 tsp of zest
- Fresh dill
Parboil Yukon gold potatoes for 10 mins., until fork tender. Drain and let sit for 5 mins.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet and smash with a measuring cup.
- Season potatoes with salt, pepper, olive oil and gently flip them around to coat.
- Bake for 30 mins., gently flipping halfway.
- While the potatoes are in the oven, add diced Habanero Horseradish Dills, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill to a bowl. Mix together until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Serve potatoes with spicy pickle sauce, immediately.
Recipe made in collaboration with @bbiscooking