This simple Bloody Mary marinade adds incredible flavor and tenderness to your favorite grilled steak. While we used flank steak for this recipe, other cuts such as skirt steak would also work well. Seared to juicy perfection, this flavorful meal can be made in a snap. Serve with grilled veggies on the side.
- Pat the flank steak dry and season with salt and pepper. Be careful to not over-salt because the Bloody Mary Mix has a lot of salt in it.
- Place the flank steak in a gallon bag. Add 1 1/2 cups of Bloody Mary Mix to the bag. Seal the bag and place it in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Once the steak is done marinating, remove it from the fridge and drain off the excess liquid. Let the steak rest for 30 minutes so that it isn't freezing cold when you put it on the hot grill.
- Grill the steak for about 7 minutes per side or until you reach your preferred doneness. Make sure the outside gets a nice char.
- Once the steak is cooked, let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice, sprinkle with flake salt, and eat immediately.