10 Ways To Use Bloody Mary Mix That You're Not Expecting
Leave it to the fine folks at Mouth to come up with 10 inspired and unexpected ways to use our Bloody Mary Mix - other than to make a Bloody Mary, of course. The first five reasons are below. Follow the link at the end to read the full list.
- Pour into little cups and serve it as an amuse-bouche at dinner parties.
- Blend with stale bread for a quick, easy gazpacho. Serve chilled, topped with a last-minute glug of peppery olive oil.
- For a creamy, spicy tomato soup, warm on the stove with chicken stock and whisk in a little heavy cream before serving.
- To make our version of spicy fusilli alla vodka, bring Bloody Mary Mix to a simmer. Remove from heat, add a few dashes of heavy cream, a knob of butter and a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan. Stir ‘til sauce thickens, then toss with cooked pasta.
- Use it to marinate chicken, steak or shrimp before grilling. The acid and spices in the mix add great flavor and make the meat super tender.
Reasons 6-10 at Mouth.com.