Vegan Dill Pickle Dip
April 01, 2022
Love dill pickles? This dip is for you! It's creamy, simple, and a natural crowd pleaser. Not to mention, it's vegan and gluten free, so it checks some of the boxes for the dietary restrictions that you or your friends might have. Bring it along on game day, to a summer picnic or bbq, or whip it up for a late night snack.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (we like The New Primal Nutritional Yeast)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 cup The Real Dill Caraway Garlic Dills, chopped
- 1/2 cup The Real Dill Caraway Garlic Dills pickle brine
- Soak the cashews in water overnight. If short on time, pour boiling water over them and soak for 2 hours.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to a high-speed blender along with the Caraway Garlic Dills pickle brine, garlic powder, minced onion powder, and nutritional yeast.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy, adding more water or pickle brine one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Fold in the chopped Caraway Garlic Dills and fresh dill until evenly distributed. Add salt and pepper to taste.