- 1/4 head Green cabbage, shredded
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 Jicama, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro
- Zest from 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup pickle juice (from your jar)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place cabbage, radishes, carrots, pickled habanero, cilantro, lime zest, and jicama in a large mixing bowl and toss.
- Combine pickle juice, lime juice, and honey in a separate mixing bowl, season with cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine veggies and dressing and toss liberally. Cover, and let rest for 1/2 hour before serving.
Yield: About 6 cups