Bloody Mary Rimming Spice Grilled Cheese
Four simple ingredients and four easy steps is all it takes to create this melty, bold grilled cheese sandwich.
- 2 slices of cheddar, or your favorite type of cheese
- 2 slices of thick sourdough, or your favorite type of bread
- 1 tsp The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice
- Add a slice of cheese to each piece of bread.
- Sprinkle each side of the sandwich with a big pinch of Bloody Mary Rimming Spice.
- Close the sandwich. Add butter to the outside of the bread slices.
- Preheat cast iron or nonstick skillet. Once hot, add the sandwich, flipping halfway through when the cheese starts to melt and the outside becomes crispy.