Jalapeno Honey Deviled Eggs
*This recipe utilizes ingredients from your Jalapeño Honey Dills jar.*
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tsp. The Real Dill Jalapeño Honey Dill pickle brine (from your jar)
- Pickled jalapeño pepper (from your jar)
- 1 clove pickled garlic (from your jar), finely diced
- 1/2 tsp. pickled dill (from your jar), finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. chives (use 1 tsp. for mixture and 1 tsp. for garnish)
- Dill for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Peel and halve hard-boiled eggs, removing yolks. Set white halves aside.
- Combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, pickle brine, and honey in a bowl or food processor. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Fine dice pickled jalapeño, pickled garlic, pickled dill, and chives and add to the egg mixture.
- Mix thoroughly until creamy and add paprika, cayenne, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Spoon, or pipe with a pastry bag, into egg halves and garnish with minced chives and dill
Yield: 12 deviled eggs