Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
*This recipe utilizes ingredients found in the jar of our Jalapeño Honey Dills.**
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- Pickled jalapeño pepper (from your jar)
- 1 clove pickled garlic (from your jar), finely diced
- 4 tsp. pickle juice (from your jar)
- 1/2 tsp. pickled dill (from your jar), finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. chives, coarsely diced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Peel and halve hard-boiled eggs, removing yolks. Set white halves aside.
- Remove stem and seeds from pickled jalapeño, dice finely and combine with egg yolks, pickled garlic, pickled dill, chives, and cayenne.
- With a large fork, combine egg mixture with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, pickle juice, and honey.
- Mix thoroughly until creamy and add salt, black pepper to taste.
- Spoon, or pipe with a pastry bag, into egg halves and dust with paprika.
Yield: 12 deviled eggs