Grilled Corn on the Cob with Bloody Mary-Spiced Mayo
This grilled corn on the cob is slathered in a creamy, tangy mayo, which gets its bold, acidic, and slightly spicy flavors from our Bloody Mary Rimming Spice. It's an easy, crowd-pleasing side dish for your summer cookouts, picnics, and any gathering or meal during corn season.
- 2-4 ears of corn on the cob, husk and shank still attached with husk peeled back, silk removed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 1/2 tsp The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- To make the spiced-mayo, combine mayo, Bloody Mary Rimming Spice, lime juice and salt. Season with more salt as needed.
- Oil grill grates and heat grill over medium-high heat.
- Grill corn, 10-12 minutes, flipping every 2 minutes, until corn begins to char.
- Brush grilled corn all over with spiced-mayo and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Recipe made in collaboration with Abby Allen-Leach.