Dill Pickle Potato Salad
Dill pickle potato salad combines creamy mayo , tangy Bloody Mary Rimming Spice and dijon mustard with loads of fresh dill, chives, and crunchy Caraway Garlic Dill pickles.
1 lb gold potatoes
1 tsp The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice
- 1 heaping tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 heaping tbsp mayo
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 3-4 The Real Dill Caraway Garlic Dills pickle spears, chopped
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Red onion slices (optional)
Boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Bloody Mary Rimming Spice, dijon mustard, mayo, and pepper.
- Once the potatoes are fork tender, drain and slice, and add to a bowl.
- While potatoes are still warm add the dressing, pickles and herbs. Stir to combine and cool in the fridge.
- Once cooled add red onion slices and serve.
Recipe made in collaboration with Shaynah Gittleman