Dill Pickle Dip
This creamy dill pickle dip is packed with chopped pickles, fresh dill, and garlic, all blended together into cheesy, tangy perfection. You can whip it up in about 5 minutes, which is an even bigger bonus. Dill pickle dip is the ideal appetizer for anyone who loves pickles, and trust us, your guests will ask you for the recipe. You can make it up to 8 hours in advance, and you can easily double it for a larger crowd.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp The Real Dill Caraway Garlic Dills pickle brine
- 1 1/4 cup chopped The Real Dill Caraway Garlic Dills, divided into 1 cup and 1/4 cup
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Add cream cheese to a bowl once it reaches room temperature. Make sure it's really soft so it's easy to mix together with the other ingredients.
- Mix in pickle brine, 1 cup of chopped Caraway Garlic Dills pickle spears, 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill, and garlic powder.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of chopped Caraway Garlic Dills pickle spears and 1 tbsp fresh dill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, keeping in mind that the pickles and pickle brine add a lot of salt already.
- Store in the fridge until you're ready to serve with extra pickles, fresh cut up vegetables, chips, pretzels, and fries. Really, any dipping vessel works great!
Recipe by Geneva from Macaroni and Butter