Crunchy Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Sammy
An updated classic with loads of briney, crunchy goodness piled between a pretzel bun. Bonus: add potato chips in your sandwich for an extra crunch!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp Caraway Garlic Dills brine
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Caraway Garlic Dills spears, chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 7 oz shredded chicken breast
- 4 pretzel buns
- Mix together the dressing by combining the wet ingredients (sour cream, mustard, pickle brine) and seasoning in a medium size bowl.
- Add in the shredded chicken and other chopped ingredients.
- Mix together and leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When you're ready to serve, slice and toast pretzel buns. Pile them high with chicken salad and enjoy!
Recipe made in collaboration with Emily Lawson of Lettuce Romaine Calm.