Bloody Mary Rice
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 11/2 cups The Real Dill Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add olive olive to medium pot on medium heat
- Once oil is hot, add onions and cook for 5-7 min. until translucent
- Add tomatoes and garlic and cook for another 2-3 min.
- Add rice and stir
- Add the Bloody Mary Mix and water and bring to a boil
- Cover with lid and cook for 20 min.
- After 20 min., take pot off heat, but do not uncover. Let sit for 5 min. Uncover and fluff with a fork
- Add salt and pepper to taste