Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice
- 2 tbsp The Real Dill Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Peel and halve hard-boiled eggs, removing yolks. Set white halves aside.
- Combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and Bloody Mary Mix in a bowl or food processor. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Finely chop half of roasted red pepper and add to the egg mixture.
- Mix thoroughly until creamy and add Bloody Mary Rimming Spice, cayenne, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Spoon, or pipe with a pastry bag, into egg halves and garnish with minced roasted red pepper and sprinkle with Bloody Mary Rimming Spice.
Yield: 12 deviled eggs